PDA

View Full Version : Laundry Service at Pop Century?

PrincessJadesMom
08-14-2010, 04:02 PM
I hate doing laundry at home.:laundry2: There's no way I want to be stuck doing laundry on vacation (not that I haven't had to before). Does anyone know if there is any laundry service at Pop? I've heard there was in the more expensive resorts, but I don't know if there is in the value resorts. Thanks for any info!:laundry::iron:

Strmchsr
08-14-2010, 05:22 PM
There is a laundry mat at Pop. Not where they do laundry for you, but self-service.

cajundisneyfreak
08-14-2010, 07:36 PM
There is a building by the pools that have washers & dryers at Pop and every value resort.:mickey:

Sunshine1010
10-25-2010, 01:43 AM
I have no idea if that service is available at a value resort. But, I once looked at the cost when I stayed at a deluxe....it was something like 6.00 to wash a pair of jeans, and 2.00 to wash a pair of underwear. It was WAY overboard in price. ....to the point where you laugh.

MNNHFLTX
10-25-2010, 10:03 AM
From Disney World's Pop Century page:

"Valet dry cleaning and laundry service is available for pickup from your room."

However (as previously mentioned), I would venture a guess that this is would be quite expensive for a load of laundry. I know it's no fun to do laundry on vacation, but if you or your family plan on spending time by the pool, you can always do the laundry (self-serve) at the same time.

KAT1811
10-25-2010, 10:28 AM
I agree that I recall the pick up laundry service being ridiculously expensive.

I'm not a big laundry fan but with a family of 6 it's inevitable on vacation unless I pack half the house (which I come close to doing every trip). :blush: I like to go either later on at night after everyone else is settled in our room or I do it on a pool day. Everyone goes swimming I put a load in go to the pool and go back and forth until it's all done. It's easy since the facilities are right at the pool.