PDA

View Full Version : Two more trips booked

Disney4us2
08-13-2010, 08:03 PM
Hi, My name is Marci and I am a Disneyholic...

After an extended time away from WDW we are going back to WDW. Four weeks ago I booked for December 1-8, 2010.

I just booked two more trips. Trip #2 is during Spring break with a friend from Nebraska and her DD along with me and my DD. We are staying at CSR for the first time

Trip # 3 is for August (yes, I know it's hot) at the AKL club level. I am just too excited:cloud9::cloud9:

All of these trips come after a very long 3 years following back surgery and fighting for disability. As you guessed by all the trips, I won my case. :party: Gotta love all that back pay:secret:

Anyone else a Disneyholic???

RedSoxFan
08-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Congrats on winning your case. Nothing worse than back pain. DD13 is recovering from a stress fracture in her back which caused her lots of pain and is still in some pain. Have fun planning your upcoming trips!!

Disney4us2
08-13-2010, 08:37 PM
Congrats on winning your case. Nothing worse than back pain. DD13 is recovering from a stress fracture in her back which caused her lots of pain and is still in some pain. Have fun planning your upcoming trips!!

Thanks,

I have read your posts about your DD. Hope she is getting better. Best advice... don't push the limits.

Back pain is no fun. I went from someone who was always walking and active to using a rollator and now for long distances a scooter. I just roll with it (pun intended);) These trips are a reward for DD and I for enduring a lot of hardship following the surgery. Life happens though. Like Dory says "just keep swimming, just keep swimmimg".

Donald
08-13-2010, 08:57 PM
Keep up the good attitude and have fun planning!

And yes, I am a dineyholic! :wave:

Goofy4TheWorld
08-13-2010, 11:40 PM
We have been going once every three years, but this year we decided to swing 3 trips in one year (June, October and December) with June being 7 nights, and 3-4 nights for the others.

I think this may be our new normal. Visit 3 times (buying APs) every 3 or 4 years. This allows us to not get too stressed about missing an attraction on the first trip because we still have two more to go, and get to do some of the hard-ticket parties! Plus having the AP makes the third trip practically free! :D

vizsla
08-14-2010, 05:38 AM
:thumbsup:

BluewaterBrad
08-14-2010, 08:29 AM
Good for You!! Yes, I am one too!!:mickey:

Daisy'sMom
08-14-2010, 08:42 AM
After fighting for disability you need some time enjoying your life. I know that back pain is no fun and it never stops. And worse, not only are you dealing with the lost of mobility, you have to fight for disability. That puts a burden on your family. So, that being said, you need some Disney. Soak up the fun.:mickey::mickey:
And yes, I admit it. I am a Disneyholic!

AllDisney
08-14-2010, 02:22 PM
Enjoy your trips:mickey: