PDA

View Full Version : Is a Preferred room in CSR or CBR worth it?

Clairenmn
08-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Hi all...

Just wanted to know your opinion if it's worth the extra $ to get a preferred room in CSR or CBR?

It's just me and my DH, we usually don't mind walking but won't have a car so would like to be near a bus stop...

Here's the thing - we are hard core caffeine addicts... (Seriously - the fact that CSR has real coffee is one of the biggest deciding factor as to where to stay) We stayed at POFQ last time and really loved how close we were to the dining hall so we could get multiple cups of coffee in the morning while getting ready.

Since I've never been there, I have no idea how far the other buildings really are so can you share your experiences?

CleveRocks
08-13-2010, 04:46 PM
I can't comment on CSR.

At CBR, every village has its own bus stop, sop a preferred location room doesn't get you any closer to the bus. What is does get you is closer to the food court/gift shop/main pool etc. At CBR, the walks can be rather lengthy, and in my opinion preferred location is worth it there.

big blue and hairy
08-13-2010, 05:12 PM
Don't forget, there are coffee makers in the room, so you can make whatever coffee you like and only walk from the bed to the sink!

:sulley:

Missy_Mouses_Dad
08-13-2010, 05:37 PM
we stated at cbr in June in a preferred room. It really was more convenient, especially after a long day at the parks, and I was elected to walk up to get drinks and snacks. It's funny how I was always elected..the price wasn't too bad, with the discount this year, it was only about a total of $150-$200 more for 10 days.

fatboy
08-14-2010, 12:00 AM
At CBR def well worth it.

buzz2001
08-14-2010, 06:25 AM
At CSR, I would not recommend the preferred rooms. CSR does not have one location, like CBR, that is close to everything. The preferred rooms at CSR will be close to the main building but not necessarily the pool or bus stops.

Mickey's 4Walls
08-14-2010, 06:25 PM
I changed resorts for POR to CSR and we have a water front room. This is going to be a surprise to the rest of my family when we get there -they still think we are at POR... I didn't know which area would be the best building to request? I'd like something not far from food court. But after a long day at the park if my little man falls asleep, I'd like to be close to bus stop.... And also does anyone know what kind of activities they have at the resort ? Thanks for the help !:thumbsup: