PDA

View Full Version : disney resorts on hotwire.com

foolishmortal83
08-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Does anyone know when hotwire or any other accommodating websites for disney world resorts will be adding the prices for summer 2011? I like to purchase my resort & flights on there because of the discounts they give. But i'd like to book as soon as possible. :) Just curious! :mickey:

Humphrey
08-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Don't look for Disney to ever go to any of those outside sites. They have their own system and offer their own discounts. They have no need for Hotwire, etc.

MouseHead
08-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Don't look for Disney to ever go to any of those outside sites. They have their own system and offer their own discounts. They have no need for Hotwire, etc.

I have made room only bookings with Hotels.com & Travelocity & gotten rates that were equal to or on occassion better than Disneys direct booking rates :cloud9:--ie got POFQ for mid Sept.[3 nights] for a bit over $70 per night...:blush:

disneymom2000
08-15-2010, 01:13 AM
????Don't look for Disney to ever go to any of those outside sites. They have their own system and offer their own discounts. They have no need for Hotwire, etc. ??????

I have a travel research business and I have a subscription to all those sights and receive emails everyday. I have received Disney offers from at least two of them recently, so I know they do offer them.