PDA

View Full Version : park levels from touring plans?

beckylovestink
08-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Are the park levels from touring plans mostly accurate from what you have experienced?

Just wanted your opinions!

THANKS!:confused:

gerald72
08-12-2010, 01:31 PM
I have experienced them to be very accurate.
On one of my trips, I used touring plans to determine which park to go to each of the seven days. Very short lines the first five days. On day six our schedule got twisted around, so the last two days we picked random parks. The last two days the lines were bad, because we weren't in the park that touring plans picked for those days.

Strmchsr
08-12-2010, 01:39 PM
I've seen mixed results. Supposedly their new system is a lot more accurate, but in the past I've sometimes seen their predictions to be pretty close and other times way off. Example, May of 2009 they predicted level 8-9 for the week we were there and it was closer to a 6-7. May 2010 they predicted 4-5 for the week we were there, but, again, it was more like a 6-7 (using their waittime criteria). In January of 2010 they had 4 the whole week, but it was a 6 most of the week. Now they are basing their data off more than just the most popular MK rides and using more input from users, so it's possible their predictions will be more accurate.