PDA

View Full Version : Understanding the Dining Plan

Dedivah
08-12-2010, 08:52 AM
I have read several places that appetizers are no longer offered on the dining plan. However, according to the 2011 brochure, appetizers are offered with the TS meal but not with the CS meal.

If that is the case, we never get appetizers at lunch ( we usually don't have lunch) anyway and our CS meal is always breakfast at the Resort Food Court.

Am I wrong? :confused:

http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/for-booked-clients/disney-dining-plan/2011-disney-dining-plan-brochures/

Goofy4TheWorld
08-12-2010, 09:14 AM
FOR LUNCH/DINNER
- Appetizer (Guest ages 3-9 only)
- Entrée
- Dessert
- Non-alcoholic beverage

If this is what you saw that made you think appetizers were included, note that it says "(Guest ages 3-9 only)". I had never realized this, but I guess children get some kind of appetizer with their meals while adults do not.

Dedivah
08-12-2010, 09:56 AM
Aww, that's not good!!:(

I did see it but I was praying that is not what it meant. :shake:

azcavalier
08-12-2010, 09:58 AM
Just to be clear, there are no appetizers with the DDP. You get an entrée, desert, and beverage. The child does get an appetizer, but off the child's menu.

RedSoxFan
08-12-2010, 10:23 AM
We have the free dining plan when we go in December. And here I thought the appetizer was included. Bummer to find out that it's not as I would much rather have an appetizer than dessert. Oh well. DH says we'll just buy the appetizer --- not a big deal.