PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Registering Photopass Card.

Pop Centurion
08-11-2010, 10:10 AM
I noticed that this year Disney is sending a photopass card in with the vacation packages. It has info about pre-registering your card to receive special deals during and/or after your vacation.
In the past once the pictures are retrieved by entering the photopass ID number online, you have 30 before they expire.
But if I will pre-register by adding the ID number now, will that start the 30 day countdown or does it start once the first picture is taken and added to the card?
I'm guessing it's once the pictures start to be added but I just want to be sure.

KAT1811
08-11-2010, 10:32 AM
This is the first I have heard of WDW sending out cards proir to leaving. I would call whomever you booked with and ask them. I'm sure one of the Magical Journeys experts will come along shortly with an answer. Good luck! :mickey:

PopPhan
08-11-2010, 10:48 AM
They did that with our package last September. What they are doing is getting you to set up an account, if you don't already have one, before your trip. Once you return and start entering your cards from your trip, they start the 30 day countdown.

Enjoy!