PDA

View Full Version : Backpack

sbcummings
08-09-2010, 09:45 PM
I went out today and bought a new backpack to take to the parks with me. My plan was to carry our lunch, suncrean, water bottles, and rain ponchos. Will I be able to get onto the rides with the backpack? If not, can I just leave it and pick it up after. There is also a good chance that I am way over thinking this because we leave in two days!:mickey:

plutosnana
08-09-2010, 09:51 PM
Bring it with on the ride the CM's don't care and no one wants a stolen bag. I wouldn't know where to put the bag other than a stroller.

:goofy:

honeebee86
08-09-2010, 11:35 PM
Usually you cannot leave your bag because you exit in a totally different area than you enter. However, I have brought my bags on ever ride I have been on including rock n roller coaster. As long as it is not overly large you should have enough room by your feet.

Dragongirlx
08-10-2010, 03:39 AM
We always bring a backpack to carry things like water, sunscreen, camera etc and I have always been able to take it on every ride

ILoveLegos
08-10-2010, 08:37 AM
On a ride like Rockin Rollercoaster (it goes loopty-loop) I simply put one leg through the arm strap of my backpack and secure the bag behind my calf - it leaves plenty of room for my feet and it 'aint going anywhere!

#1donaldfan
08-10-2010, 12:33 PM
You can take them on the ride with you.....only exception is Soarin', which it'll just be placed over to the side by a CM !!! :thumbsup:

BigThunderFan
08-10-2010, 12:41 PM
One time on Soarin' they had us put it to the side, but every other time I just stuck it in the pouch below the seat.

We have never had a problem taking it on to a ride. Like ILoveLegos said, stick one strap through your leg, even on mild rides just so you don't forget it!