PDA

View Full Version : Best Time for Character Meal

CinderAriel
08-09-2010, 02:24 AM
For our next trip in May, we are planning on doing a character meal at Chef Mickey's and Akershus. Our goal is the most possible attention from the characters. With that in mind, what have you found to be the best times of the day/best meal to go?

KAT1811
08-11-2010, 10:47 AM
In my experience the best time of the day to do a character meal is first thing in the morning. One of the first ADRs avaliable. Especially at Akershus. That way you can enter the park prior to it's official opening, walk around a mostly deserted Epcot on the way to Akershus. Then you are way in the park when it first opens. So when you get out you can head over to Test Track (via the path next to Odyssey) and be one of the first to ride! :mickey:

epceddie
08-11-2010, 08:28 PM
We have an 8:05 a.m. reservation for Crystal Palace in the MK on our trip next month. I always make it a point to get the earliest time possible, because I love walking up Main Street USA before the park has opened. It's usually quite empty and I've gotten some great photos over the years. Plus, we usually finish up about 8:50, head over the Tomorrowland for the rope drop, and ride Buzz Lightyear five or six times with no waiting.