PDA

View Full Version : resort tour question?

njkiki
08-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Staying at the Poly next week. So excited to stay there!! Although we have visited many times, this is the first time we will be staying in a deluxe level resort. Do they do complimentary resort tours upon check in? Or did they do away with that service?

Any other Poly extras hints also welcome.... :mickey:

renecat
08-09-2010, 12:09 PM
We stayed there last Sept. and was not offered a resort tour.

TammiMcMan
08-09-2010, 12:41 PM
You can definitely ask about a resort tour, it will just depend on whether anyone is available to take you. It could be a regular CM who has extra time or we've also had bellmen give us a tour.

buzznwoodysmom
08-09-2010, 05:45 PM
We stayed at the Poly last November and we had somewhat of a resort tour upon arrival. After checking in and getting our leis we were taken by golf cart on a tour of the grounds. It was more of an orientation of where everything was, but our driver was full of information and great to chat with. It was a great way to arrive at the Poly. I wish all resorts offered this to guests. I'm not sure if this is something that is always done, but we were asked during check in if this was our first stay at the Poly, and it was our first stay. Maybe that had something to do with it, but I'd ask when you check in. Its a wonderful resort, have a great time.