PDA

View Full Version : Pre-pay DDP

Mrs.Mickey
08-08-2010, 09:33 PM
I am going for a one week stay at Jambo House at the end of Sept. there will be 10 of us. WIth the new rules about the DDP do I have to pre-pay for it? I don't think I can if I have to put out a few grand in order to hold the dining plan for everyone. Can you still pay when you check in? If not I don't think we will be able to do it! ( I haven't put in that we wanted ddp yet as there were a few straglers in the party who weren't sure they wanted to do it) Any info would be great!

SorcererJim
08-08-2010, 10:05 PM
I dont think they started the "new rules" yet... but even if they did, I believe you have up to 72 hours before your trip to add it... so you don't have to add it and pay for it now.

tundramom
08-09-2010, 07:59 PM
We are going in Nov. again and were told pay at check in. Re: your "stragglers" if they are staying on the same reservation (sounds like yes) they have to have DDP. Everyone listed on the reservation must purchase the same plan for the entire length of stay (whether they are there for the entire time or not).

Mrs.Mickey
08-09-2010, 08:31 PM
Oh yeah I know that they were wondering if they were coming or not. Why anyone wouldn't want to go to Disney is beyond me :mickey: But I called today and they said it will be a choice you can pre-pay or you can pay at check in.

Pirate Granny
08-10-2010, 08:38 PM
We rented points for our march stay and want to add the dining plan...what are the rule changes.

tundramom
08-10-2010, 09:07 PM
We rented points for our march stay and want to add the dining plan...what are the rule changes.

I don't know about "rule changes" for some time now the rule with DVC has been: if using DDP, everyone on the reservation must purchase DDP and it must be for the entire length of the stay.