PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast or Lunch for Last day

aurora, ariel, and bell
08-08-2010, 10:11 AM
We usually have breakfast at Chef Mickey's on our last day, but we could only get reservations for 7:20am, which is too early to get packed up and get to the restaurant.

What other choices should we consider? Would like a restaurant close to MK in case we decide to visit there one last time. Our flight is at 6:55pm and since we are staying 13 days we have 3 non park days, but we did get waterparks and more so we can do waterparks in between.

We are staying at PORFQ and used to love the breakfast at Boatwrights. Is there another restaurant that is similar? There is 5 adults, no children.

MinnieMommie
08-08-2010, 12:24 PM
We usually have breakfast at Chef Mickey's on our last day, but we could only get reservations for 7:20am, which is too early to get packed up and get to the restaurant.

What other choices should we consider? Would like a restaurant close to MK in case we decide to visit there one last time. Our flight is at 6:55pm and since we are staying 13 days we have 3 non park days, but we did get waterparks and more so we can do waterparks in between.

We are staying at PORFQ and used to love the breakfast at Boatwrights. Is there another restaurant that is similar? There is 5 adults, no children.

I highly recommend Kona for breakfast any time but especially if you are looking for something in the MK area. :thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-08-2010, 01:37 PM
You could also try 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian.

Our last breakfast is always at Crystal Palace ... then a last couple of rides and we head for home :(

aurora, ariel, and bell
08-09-2010, 07:35 AM
Ok, now i cancelled Chef Mickey and booked Kona for 9:50am (am having dinner there the night before).
Now I can get Chef Mickey at 11am.

Should we try Kona or stay with Chef Mickey at 11.

Still can't get Crystal palace.

Mickey91
08-09-2010, 07:37 AM
You could also try 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian.

Our last breakfast is always at Crystal Palace ... then a last couple of rides and we head for home :(

Us too!!:mickey:

Ropachs
08-09-2010, 02:50 PM
We're having a last lunch at Crystal Palace...same reason as you...want to eat in or near MK so we can do our last few rides.:(

MinnieMommie
08-09-2010, 07:05 PM
Ok, now i cancelled Chef Mickey and booked Kona for 9:50am (am having dinner there the night before).
Now I can get Chef Mickey at 11am.

Should we try Kona or stay with Chef Mickey at 11.

Still can't get Crystal palace.

If you wanted to try CM this is a good time to get both CM and Kona in. CM is so much fun. On the other hand the breakfast at Kona is delicious (all the offerings) and the dinner is great too. We have back to back Kona reservations for breakfast and dinner scheduled for our October vacation and don't feel even a bit hesitant because the food is that good and the breakfast and dinner are nothing alike. You have a chance to get CM in as you had originally wanted so you can go for that and then try Kona for dinner. Seems like a win win whatever you decide. :mickey:

faline
08-09-2010, 07:43 PM
We often have lunch at Grand Floridian Cafe on the day we fly out. Very good and very relaxed!

daisyhead
08-09-2010, 09:36 PM
How do Kona and Ohana compare to each other? I hadn't considered Kona, but am interested after reading above.

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-10-2010, 09:36 AM
Well, I can recommend Kona easily. It was the best breakfast we've ever had at Disney and one of the best meals:D