PDA

View Full Version : Do they have water at the pop machines in the resorts?

mrmcgiv
08-06-2010, 06:02 PM
I am packing and I packed up some plastic refillable water bottles to take to the parks. I am wondering, do they have ice water as a choice in the fountain drink dispenser and can I fill up my own cup with water? We will buy a mug or two as well for pop and coffee.

PopPhan
08-06-2010, 06:49 PM
Technically, the drink fountains are for Resort Mugs or cups from the food court only.

I am certain there is at least one port at the fountains that can/will give filtered water.

disneymom15
08-07-2010, 09:31 AM
In the soda dispensers in the food court, there is a lever labeled water that dispenser water.

#1donaldfan
08-07-2010, 09:53 AM
....there is water at the fountains, but I'm sure it's not cold, but hey, the ice is right there !!!:thumbsup:

PETE FROM NYC
08-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Lasst year when we stayed in Pop, the coldest water fountain I found on property was in the Pop lobby.
Most fountains in the parks are not cold with the exception of EPCOT.
You can get a free cup of ice or ice water at any CS restaurant, tap water, that is.

Renfairwedding
08-08-2010, 09:02 PM
Most of the dispencers have a water button. Most likley a small white tab next to the non-soda choice. This should be chilled to the same temp as the soda.

WDW*Dreamer
08-08-2010, 09:31 PM
What's a "Pop Machine"? .... Just kidding ;) ...I haven't heard it called "pop" since I spent the summers as a kid with my cousins in West Virginia. I grew up in the Atlanta area...here it's all Coke. I call it a "Coke Machine" even if it's full of nothing but Pepsi (yeck :ack:) products.