PDA

View Full Version : When Should I book my trip for next September

Lizzie
08-04-2010, 05:50 PM
We are planning on going next fall probably September but we are flexable on dates and month just looking for what deals will be available. When should we book the trip. My main concern is there are a couple of restaurants we want to try that we have never been able to get reservations for.

Strmchsr
08-04-2010, 06:41 PM
You can book any time you want. Just make sure you book more than 180 days in advance so that you can book your ADRs using the 180+10. September is a difficult month for restaurant reservations because a LOT of people book in anticipation of the "free" dining which may or may not happen next year. So, best bet is to book as soon as possible through Magical Journeys then you're set for your ADRs. When any future discounts are released MJ will apply them without any worry on your part.

brownie
08-05-2010, 10:55 AM
Book before the 180 day window opens up for your planned trip, so you can make your advance dining reservations when that 180 day window opens. If you use Magical Journeys, they'll work to get you any discounts that come up after you book, so you don't have to worry about a better deal coming along after you book.

Dedivah
08-05-2010, 02:20 PM
We are going in October of next year and are planning to book as soon as the rates come out. That same day if we can.

I have my calendar set for our 180 days so I can make our ADRs ASAP!!

Good Luck!! :thumbsup: