PDA

View Full Version : Counter Service for Breakfast

marlyn
08-04-2010, 12:32 PM
This trip I plan on getting to parks early and grab breakfast there instead of fighting food court crowds in the morning. I have a couple of ADRs for breakfast, but the rest of the time will just grab something from a CS restaurant.

What are some of your favorite things to grab for a quick breakfast in the parks?

Tygger7
08-04-2010, 12:43 PM
No question: the cinnamon rolls at MK. They are actually 1 snack credit, and they are WONDERFUL. Top it off with coffee, and I'm a happy camper. For Epcot, head over to France....they have a great selection of pastries and there are CS and snack options. At DHS, hit Starring Rolls....at AK, I can't for the life of me recall the name of the place, but I did see some breakfast items, we just didn't stop to eat.

Hmmm...as I look back at what I wrote, I'm seeing a trend here....I REALLY like sweet stuff for breakfast. :D

LauraByTheSea
08-04-2010, 08:24 PM
I've always found it very hard to find CS's for breakfast. There was one at DHS that was good, breakfast sandwiches... Maybe I'm not looking in the right place? LOL

Bellewannabe
08-04-2010, 10:08 PM
Not too many places to get "breakfast" food. You can definitely find the sweet cakes and coffee, usually cold cereal but not much more. The bakery at Boardwalk does have egg sandwiches, and then you could walk to EPCOT or DHS.

elmjimmlm
08-04-2010, 10:14 PM
Pizzafari in AK has a good breakfast...
Sunshine Seasons in Epcot has some great breakfast sandwiches...:thumbsup:

marlyn
08-05-2010, 12:18 PM
Pizzafari in AK has a good breakfast...
Sunshine Seasons in Epcot has some great breakfast sandwiches...:thumbsup:

I have looked at a few menus online and Animal Kingdom does have a couple of places. Pizzafari as you mentioned and also Tamu Tamu. Not much in other parks except sweets. I'll try Sunshine Seasons also. I could also grab a quick something at resort and take to parks with me I guess.

I have teenage boys who like to sleep...but we also like to maximize time in parks. Dining in food court always seems to take too long.

magicalmom
08-05-2010, 12:32 PM
We often send an awake parent to the Food Court to bring breakfast back to the room. Then we can eat between showers or take it with to the parks.

marlyn
08-05-2010, 12:35 PM
We often send an awake parent to the Food Court to bring breakfast back to the room. Then we can eat between showers or take it with to the parks.

Great idea! :thumbsup: It is only my boys and i this trip...so i guess I will be delivering room service! :eat:

BigThunderFan
08-06-2010, 03:17 PM

This is exactly what we do. I'm always up super early and ready to go, so I explore a little around the resort then pick up breakfast. Major plus to this is that the food courts are never busy that early.