PDA

View Full Version : Dinning Reservations

pdrlkr
08-04-2010, 12:03 PM
These are the places we were able to book for our "spur of the moment" trip. I think we did pretty good considering we only have 10 days until we arrive. The online reservations sure did help with finding what was available. :thumbsup:

The Wave
Yak & Yeti
Biergarten
50's Prime Time Cafe
Raglan Road

princessgirls
08-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Not bad at all. Enjoy your trip!

Julie:mickey:

Tygger7
08-04-2010, 12:48 PM
We at at Biergarten, Raglan Road, & 50's Prime Time (all for the first time) on our most recent trip. Absolutely loved them all! One note though...if you have a late dinner reservation at Raglan Road, it can get quite loud in there. There was an Irish band & a dancer, and it was definitely a "pub" atmosphere. But the food was very good, and service was great.

I've heard good things about Yak & Yeti, but very mixed reviews on The Wave. It seems to be one of those places that people either love or hate...not much in between. If you haven't already, take a look at the menus here on Intercot....especially for The Wave. Depending on your tastes, you may have a hard time finding something you like. I know my DH took one look at the menu and said "no way". :mickey:

darthmacho
08-04-2010, 12:53 PM
Nicely done! But what did I say about cutting in line? :mickey:

pdrlkr
08-04-2010, 01:10 PM
Nicely done! But what did I say about cutting in line? :mickey:

Sorry, I'll go to the back of the line. :blush: