PDA

View Full Version : MJ Question

DisneyDINK
08-04-2010, 11:32 AM
I'm curious, like a lot of you I've use Magical Journeys and, also as many of you do, I would use the same person who has assisted me and provided excellent service in the past. Should I email her directly or should I fill out another quote request through their website? I don't imagine it matters too much, just curoius how others do it. :goofy:

BigRedDad
08-04-2010, 11:34 AM
fill out a new request. There is a part there that asks who you have worked with in the past. I think that is the best method.

WishingStar2006
08-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Oh Gee....I always email my consultant directly...never thought to fill out a request. I wonder if I've been doing the wrong thing all these years....YIKES!

Strmchsr
08-04-2010, 12:11 PM
You can just email her directly. I don't think I've ever filled out a new form since the first time. I shoot Wendy an email then sit back and relax. :thumbsup:

disneymom15
08-04-2010, 12:26 PM
I email Terrisue directly.

Tygger7
08-04-2010, 12:57 PM
I'm another one that emails Terrisue directly now...only did the quote form the first time and since then, I've directly communicated with her either via phone or email.

Stu29573
08-04-2010, 01:20 PM
I email Karen directly. She always gets right back to me!

Tink1
08-04-2010, 02:51 PM
There is no right or wrong. You can fill out a form and list her name, you can email her direct.

If you ever decide you want to try a new/different agent you can do that too. (Sometimes, personalities don't match up) Just let me know, or write a note on the form.

We are here to make life easier on you.

Nanc

marlyn
08-04-2010, 03:13 PM
I email Karen directly. She always gets right back to me!

Me too! :thumbsup:

magicalmom
08-04-2010, 11:34 PM
:grouphug: to everyone at MJ

DisneyDINK
08-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the "official" reply Tink! And thanks to everyone else. Time to send an email.

brownie
08-05-2010, 11:25 AM
Everyone has their own quote page, too.

tinksmom02
08-08-2010, 09:38 PM
Usually I just email Terrisue, but the "OK" frmo DH for our Dec trip came while I was at work, and Terrisue's email addy was on my personal email (that I can only access from home), so I went through the website and filled out the form, requesting Terrisue. (wow, that was a long sentence.) Got a response within a half-hour, I think.

She's the best!

Going2HeavenRU
08-10-2010, 08:45 PM
I'm debating about using MJ instead of AAA after reading all of the posts here on Intercot. If I request a quote, will I be bombarded by emails and phone calls from MJ or will I just receive the one quote and then the option to contact a rep if I am interested in the offer?

Tink1
08-10-2010, 09:37 PM
I'm debating about using MJ instead of AAA after reading all of the posts here on Intercot. If I request a quote, will I be bombarded by emails and phone calls from MJ or will I just receive the one quote and then the option to contact a rep if I am interested in the offer?

Oh dear no! You will not be bombarded by anything from us ever! I cannot stand that and would never do it.

You will recieve a reply from an agent, it is then your perogative to reply.

It is nice to have our email acknowledged so we know you rec'd it though. Many people do not do that and we wonder if we ended up in spam.

Nanc

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Not at all! MJ is great, but not pushy in the least. There really isn't any reason not to use them they are wonderful!

The best thing is that they will make sure you're getting the best value possible for your vacation dollar, even after they have made the sale.

I was always a "do it myself" person, but tried MJ a couple of trips ago, and wouldn't do it any other way.

snowblack
08-11-2010, 09:35 PM
So can I use mj for room only reservations? It works out better for me to book room seperate and buy the tickets from intercot ticket center.

Tink1
08-11-2010, 11:35 PM
Yes, we do room only and packages and all cruise lines.

We advise before you purchase tickets to see what special is released. That way if a package promo only is released you can take advantage of it.

Nanc

DisneyDoug2
08-12-2010, 01:01 PM
In the past I always contact Debbie directly, but last year she asked me to fill out the form and submit it through the website. It was still assigned to her and she did a wonderful job as usual.

Tink1
08-12-2010, 05:22 PM
In the past I always contact Debbie directly, but last year she asked me to fill out the form and submit it through the website. It was still assigned to her and she did a wonderful job as usual.

Periodically the agents may ask you to do this. We like to make sure the info we have is current.

Nanc

barnaby
08-12-2010, 09:42 PM

MJ is great. We use Wendy. I just booked my upcoming trip, asked a bunch of questions, got quick responses, all on a busy summer Saturday.