PDA

View Full Version : Honeymoon suites

danwiora
08-03-2010, 08:47 PM
me and my fiancee will be going to disney world next june for our honeymoon and were wondering what hotels have honeymoon suites and if anyone has stayed at them before also any fun and romantic things to do would be welcome

cajunmickey
08-03-2010, 09:25 PM
We went on our Honeymoon to Disney it has been 23 years(July 31), so I am not sure if they have a honeymoon suite now. When we went they didn't have a "honeymoon suite". We had a special honeymoon package. They picked us up from the airport in a limo. The rooms were at the fairway villas, now part of saratoga springs resort. When we arrived in our room which was a suite, there was a bottle of champagne,flowers, matching lady and the tramp shirts and bags.We had a free steak supper at the restaurant at the hotel.
Since we have been numerous times with the children, and can't wait to go again by our selves. Maybe for the 25th anniversary.
Disney is a great place for a honeymoon! enjoy:mickey:

Mousemates
08-03-2010, 09:35 PM
There are four honeymoon suites at the Wilderness Lodge (they are essentially the same size as a regular king sized room, but have a jacuzzi tub with a waterfall faucet). Will let you know a bit more about them in mid september (we are celebrating our 25th anniversary in one).

BrerGnat
08-04-2010, 11:42 AM
The WL, Polynesian, and Grand Floridian have dedicated (i.e. "named" Honeymoon Suites). At the GF, they are called "Turret Suites".

The BWI has a Garden Suite that many use as a honeymoon suite.

We stayed at the WL Honeymoon Suite (used to be called a Honeymoon ROOM, which is more appropriate, considering its size). It was very nice. Perfect for 2 people and we loved the bathroom and view of MK from the balcony!

TammiMcMan
08-04-2010, 12:54 PM
At the GF, they are called "Turret Suites".They've gone through a bunch of name changes over the years. Now, they're referred to as king deluxe, and you can have them note a request of either the standard size with the castle view balcony or the larger turret style with beach/lagoon views and no balcony.