PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century Room Number Question

mmbandc
08-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Does anyone know what the room numbers would be in the 70s section facing the Big Wheel and/or the 90s section facing the 90s parking lot? Those seem to be closest to the bus stops. I want a more narrowed down room number than what is on the maps which give the room numbers for the whole building. We would like a room facing the Big Wheel or Facing the 90s parking lot, so I am unsure what to ask for?

PopPhan
08-03-2010, 03:06 PM
Does anyone know what the room numbers would be in the 70s section facing the Big Wheel and/or the 90s section facing the 90s parking lot? Those seem to be closest to the bus stops. I want a more narrowed down room number than what is on the maps which give the room numbers for the whole building. We would like a room facing the Big Wheel or Facing the 90s parking lot, so I am unsure what to ask for?

I think you gave your own answer --- ask for a room facing the 90's Parking Lot or facing the Big Wheel. That should be sufficient for them to get you a room in the area you prefer - if available.

CleveRocks
08-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Please listen to PopPhan's advice. It's perfect.

It's important to understand that if room assigners see a requested specific room number or a few requested specific room numbers, they can't know WHY you requested them. And if they're taken, and if they have no way of knowing WHY you requested those numbers, then you'll just be assigned any old room.

But if you put your request in words like you did, the room assigners will know exactly what you want.

If you make the request in plain English, you have a better chance of getting what you want.

momef3grls
08-03-2010, 06:51 PM
I just came back from POP. When I did online check in I requested first floor and near transportation. I got room 9120 which faced 90's parking lot. It was a quick trip across lot to all the buses. When you check in anything from 9116(i think) to 9137 is facing the 90's lot on first floor.