PDA

View Full Version : Help with Last Meal

BRJARE3
08-03-2010, 12:02 PM
Hi. I have a reservation for Boatwright's for dinner. After seeing the menu, I am not convinced it is something I will like. I am very picky!! We leave on Sat for our 2 weeks down there. I have heard wonderful things about Trail's End Buffet. Has anyone eaten there? We will be in the Magic Kingdom that day, but like to leave the park to cool down. We love the Crystal Palace, but it is completely booked. We are eating at Tony's Town Square one day. If anyone can offer suggestions, I appreciate it. Thanks,

WishingStar2006
08-03-2010, 12:50 PM
I would recommend the Grand Floridian Cafe. Great food, nice atmostphere and just a monorail ride away from MK....going to Trails's End can be quite a journey and take a lot of time.

AnnaMom
08-03-2010, 01:37 PM
I would also recommend the Grand Floridian Cafe or Kona Cafe. Both have really good food and just a quick hop on the monorail to MK. I agree that going to Trails's End can be quite a journey.

jonahbear2006
08-04-2010, 03:32 AM
we love grand floridian cafe! fantastic little spot!

fusion
08-04-2010, 06:10 AM
Grand Florida Cafe is the best solution, just believe.

KAT1811
08-04-2010, 09:47 AM
We LOVE Trail's End and feel that it is a hidden treasure. The food is great and Fort Wilderness has a ton of things to do. Playground, Electrical Water Pageant, carriage rides, petting zoo . . . We are eating there twice on our next trip!!!