PDA

View Full Version : Big River Grille & Brewing Works

KAT1811
08-02-2010, 02:05 PM
Has anyone eaten here recently? We did many moons ago, about 7 years. The atmospere left quite a bit to be desired but the food was good. We were thinking about trying it again this year. I see that there is outside seating, that would be great so the kids could have a little freedom while we wait for our food. I also noticed that they no longer accept dining reservations. Is it that they do not accept them at all or do you have to call the restaurant directly?

Maleficent's Dad
08-02-2010, 07:00 PM
You may want to read this thread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=173114). :mickey:

KAT1811
08-03-2010, 10:07 AM
Thank you!!!

minnie-mouse
08-03-2010, 10:27 AM
We had an early dinner there in April and enjoyed it very much. The food is pretty good. Most of us had the salads. They do have an outdoor seating area which is nice for the kids. They take reservations, but you must call the restaurant directly. We had 9 in our party so I called months in advance and they accomodated us.

KAT1811
08-04-2010, 09:24 AM
Thank you for the feedback Tara. I am hoping to get outside seating so the kids can have a little freedom on the Boardwalk while we wait for our food. We have 4 children, DD13 1/2, DD5 3/4, DD3 3/4, and DS 1 1/2. They sit well for dinner but DS gets a bit antsy after a bit. I figure one of the adults can walk with him along the Boardwalk while we wait for food, making the night a little fun for him too. I did call the restaurant directly yesterday to see what their policy was and they told me about the priority seating they provide. I didn't have my itinerary with me but do this morning so I'll call in a little bit and hope they are open.

:mickey: