PDA

View Full Version : Fianlly booked!

egospotter
08-01-2010, 08:52 PM
After several plan revisions and saving money we are finally booked for our trip to Disneyland!

We will be there October 9-13 staying at the Quality Inn. We are very excited!

I do want to add though as an FYI to anyone who is reading this that we had a bit of trouble with buying DL tickets through Orbitz.

While I was booking the hotel and airfare it asked me if I wanted to add tickets - they were the same price as on the DL website so I decided to go ahead and do it all together as I was going to buy the tickets last night anyway. So I added them and printed out the vouchers and only then noticed the fine print "must use within 60 days of issue." Our vacation is 69 days away. :rub:

I called Orbitz and was able to cancel the tickets at no charge to me, but it would have been a $400 slap in the face had I showed up at DL with tickets that would not work!

There was no mention of the 60 day limit on the page where I was able to add the tickets so I just want to make sure that others know about this.

As it is, my $400 is in limbo while they refund my account so I have to wait to buy my tickets later this week. Luckily the ticket prices did not go up today as was rumored!