PDA

View Full Version : Need Ideas for surprise.

Hooked on Mickey
08-01-2010, 09:26 AM
We have a party of 9 going to WDW next week. One of our ever gracious party members is paying for 4 members so this could be a true family gathering. We secretly decided to present her with a scroll making her a Fairy Godmother complete with wand, fairy dust, Fairy Godmother pin, and a button/ribbon she can wear.

Does anyone have an idea of somewhere we could get a cast member to read the scroll and make the presentation? At dinner would be great but the CMs are so busy, I don't want to be a pain.

We are having dinner at the Grand Floridian early in the trip. It would be awesome if Cinderella or Prince Charming would present it, but their even more swamped that the other CMs.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Should anyone want to do something similar our scroll will read...

"A MAGICAL PROCLAMATION PRESENTED THIS YEAR 2010 TO (name).
For consistently displaying unselfish acts of generosity and repeatedly being there when needed most. For performing acts of over the top kindness, and all around good deededness. But most importantly; for making wishes come true and dreams a reality. You, (name) are hereby bestowed with the Grand Title of Bippity Boppity (name which luckily begins witha b), Fairy Godmother First Class, with all the honors and benefits there of."

BelleKP
08-01-2010, 10:14 AM
I hope someone comes along that can give you an answer to your queery . . . I would really have no idea where to begin. My first thought was to get one of the CMs that are setting up for the parade to do it. If you are sitting and waiting for a parade, they could pull her up into the road and do a 'hear ye, hear ye' type of thing. It would be cool if you all had pixie dust to throw when the declaration was done too!
:pixie:
I just wanted to say that I love your idea . . .
Hope it works out for you! :thumbsup:

PharmD
08-01-2010, 10:39 AM
I think that is an awesome idea. You could try calling and talking to the restaurant manager. Call (407) WDW-DINE and ask to speak to the manager at the Grand Floridian. I don't know if they will do it but my experiences have been that the CM's are always willing to try and make magic come true :D. The worst they could say would be no.