PDA

View Full Version : Our Wonderful 11 Day Trip to the World - Last Day and Final thoughts

huslovesthemouse
08-01-2010, 08:18 AM
Day 11 - up early, packed up suitcases and headed to front desk to check-in suitcases. Ate breakfast and Tiffany Town car picked us up at 9:50 for our 11:50 flight.

We had so much fun this trip. It was great looking at Disney through the eyes of a first timer. DDF had so much fun she can't wait to go back!!! I'm so glad we decided to go the extra days rather than just a week - it was so much more relaxing and not as rushed. Early morning entry is the way to go. We did not wait more than 5 minutes in line for any ride and it was so hot it was nice to enjoy afternoons by the pool rather than pounding the pavement in the parks with all the crowds. Bus service was also wonderful. We lucked out on that end - we never waited more than 5 minutes at the park and never more than 10 minutes at our resort. Except for the first day, the cast members were friendly and bent over backwards making sure you were having a good time. We thought we were done with Disney trips for a few years but now that we are back we are talking about another trip next year - I don't know if we can wait that long but I guess we don't have any other choice. That's what's great about Intercot - you can read other people's reports and live their vacations with them. Bye for now.

Cinderelley
08-01-2010, 08:23 AM
Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time.

akaDisneyDreamer
08-01-2010, 09:34 AM
I really enjoyed reading about your trip! Thanks for sharing! 10 more days and we'll be there! Wish we had booked a 10 night stay! Maybe next year. :mickey:

RedSoxFan
08-01-2010, 09:46 PM
I read all your trip reports. Sounds like you had a nice time and very relaxful with all the pool time.:mickey:

jillluvsdisney
08-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Cutting it kind of close there to the airport!
My Mom would have a heart attack.

#1disneyfan
08-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Love the reports! You guys did great with a balance of seeing the sights at WDW and relaxing at the pool.

Thanks for sharing.

huslovesthemouse
08-04-2010, 07:52 AM
can't wait to read your trip report - it's so funny we were there at the same time - wasn't it HOT???? I thought I would melt on some days. But it is really worth it - Disney is such a great place to take a vacation. You forget about everything when you're there. Post soon - again, can't wait to read.

pdrlkr
08-04-2010, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the Report! :tink:

faline
08-04-2010, 08:46 PM
It's so nice you were able to share your trip with someone who had never before experienced Disney!

KylesMom
08-13-2010, 12:01 PM
What a wonderful time your family had. Isn't it nice to be able to take a few extra days so that you aren't running around, afraid you'll miss the things you want to see the most? Especially this trip with the incredibly hot weather, you guys did it right. I can only imagine how wonderful it was to show your daughter's friend the magic of Disney - YAY!

Just when you think you're done for a few years, the magic reels you back in. Glad to hear another trip may be on the horizon! In the meantime, thanks so much for sharing your trip with us! :mickey:

BluewaterBrad
08-13-2010, 05:22 PM
Thanks for all of the reports! Start planning the next one!:mickey: