PDA

View Full Version : Our Wonderful 11 Day Trip to the World - Day 4

huslovesthemouse
08-01-2010, 07:10 AM
Day 4 - Epcot
Arrive just in time for rope drop at 7:59 - head straight for my favorite ride - Soaring. Could ride that all day long - wish it was longer!!!! Then over to TT and then to Mission Space. DH never rode before but we talked him into doing the green side. (He gets motion sickness.) DD tells him as we're entering that you can't leave the capsule until the mission is complete. Well, he takes her seriously and leans over and pushes all of our buttons because we weren't doing it fast enough. He actually screamed "PULL BACK, PULL BACK" at the top of his lungs when it looked like we were gonna crash. We're still laughing about that one. We then went to see Crush, Captain EO - which was o.k. but I like HISTA better. Really wished DDF could have seen it. Then on to see Ellen. At this point it's about 11:30 so the girls decide they want to go work on their tans. Back to the resort we go where we spend the afternoon at the pool.
Sunday night it's back to Epcot to see Illuminations my very favorite nighttime show. It always brings tears to my eyes. Usually we see it near Germany but DH wanted to beat the crowds to the bus so we stood over by Mexico. I prefer the Germany location better. Next up - our really big splurge - private cabana at TL.

Cinderelley
08-01-2010, 08:13 AM
My favorite spot to watch Illuminations is by Canada. Can't wait to hear about the private cabana.

yjgirl32
08-01-2010, 04:07 PM
Thanks for sharing.

#1disneyfan
08-03-2010, 09:12 PM
OMG how hilarious is your DH on MS! That actually made me chuckle out loud!

Sounds like you guys are really having a great time and showing your DDF a great time as well.

Thanks for sharing.

pdrlkr
08-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the Report! :tink:

princessgirls
08-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Another great day in the world. Thanks for reporting!!

Julie:mickey:

faline
08-04-2010, 08:50 PM
Nice Epcot day! Glad you're getting in lots of pool time!

vizsla
08-06-2010, 05:20 AM
Thanks for the report.

KylesMom
08-13-2010, 11:22 AM
Cruel, cruel daughter. And totally hilarious! :thedolls: So did you tell DH you posted his reaction here? LOL

Your pace reminds me of our family - up early, relax in the afternoon & back to catch the fireworks without being out too late. Another great day - and I know what you mean about Illuminations bringing the tears. :blush:

I'm excited to hear of your private cabana experience tomorrow! :mickey:

BluewaterBrad
08-13-2010, 05:32 PM
Gotta here about the cabana...............headed to the next one!:mickey:

MickeysEars
08-14-2010, 09:59 AM
What is this cabana you speak of? TL? I need to know!!!!!!