PDA

View Full Version : CBR Pirate Cruise

JessPearl
07-31-2010, 07:45 PM
We're staying at CBR our next trip and would love some Info on the Pirate Cruise? What is the cost? how long is it? etc....
thanks!:mickey:

Going2HeavenRU
08-01-2010, 07:26 PM
I found this on another website. I hope it helps:

Disney Pirate Cruise

Ahoy! Any child who has ever dreamed of being part of a pirate adventure will enjoy "heading out to sea" in pursuit of treasure.

Children ages 4-12 will be outfitted with a red/white striped pirate Mickey hat (or a bandana) and board their pirate ship (pontoon boat) under the supervision of the "pirate" crew. At each "port of call" a new treasure awaits. At the final stop, they can share their booty while enjoying lunch. At least two Cast Members accompany the children, which are all CPR certified. All participants must be potty trained. (No Pull-ups.)

Lunch is usually Peanut butter and jelly Uncrustables, Goldfish crackers, Rice Krispee Treat and fruit punch juice box

Island of the Caribbean Pirate Cruise - Caribbean Beach Resort Dock on Sunday, Tuesday, Friday. The two hour voyage begins at 9:30am.

You can book this 180 days in advance by calling 407-WDW-PLAY

The cost is $31.95 per child, a credit card is required at the time of booking, and parents must sign a waver upon arrival. Cancellation policy is 24 hours in advance and no show/ not canceled 24 hours in advance, is full charge.

**Young pirates must show up at the marina by 9:15am for the 9:30 voyage and 11:15am for the 11:30 voyage

disneymomma2010
08-02-2010, 03:31 PM
so is it for the kids only and the parents have to stay behind?

PrincessJadesMom
08-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Yes, it is for kids only. My DD9 is going on the Grand Floridian Pirate Cruise.:sail: I am trying to decide what I'm going to do while she's gone.:scratch:

disneymomma2010
08-02-2010, 04:28 PM
im not sure how i would feel about paying that much to let my boys go and knowing that they would love it and not getting to see them enjoy it or get to take pictures. Is there anyone who has done this that has any comments?

buzznwoodysmom
08-02-2010, 05:50 PM
My kids have done it, along with my nephews. They were 12, 9, 7 and 7 at the time and really enjoyed it. I wouldn't worry about having to see them enjoy it. I took pictures and video as they left and when they were returning. One of the highlights for all of them was getting to go without us parents, it made them feel grown up I guess. LOL. While they were on the cruise my SIL and I enjoyed time sitting by the pool having a quiet lunch, and shopping in the gift shop without having to hear "mom can I get this?". If my kids were to do the cruise at the GF I'd spend the two hours shopping around the monorail.

disneymomma2010
08-03-2010, 11:15 AM
that does sound very nice!:shop: