PDA

View Full Version : Keeping your deal for another trip?

Going2HeavenRU
07-31-2010, 08:57 AM
OK. I don't remember what this is called but, if you plan your next trip before you leave from your existing trip, you can sometimes keep the same deals you have (i.e. 40% off room or free dining) for your next trip. I hope some of you know what I am talking about because I have questions about this.

1. how do you know you qualify?
2. If you book your new vacation package, do you have to pay for it up front or will they bill you later?
3. Who do you talk to about this down at WDW?

Sorry for the confusion on the deal and thanks in advance for your help.

disneymom15
07-31-2010, 09:49 AM
I think you may be talking about the Bounce Back offer. In your room there will be an offer on the table. It gives you percent off, 20% value, 30% mod, 40 deluxe. You only need to leave a deposit.

Going2HeavenRU
07-31-2010, 11:33 AM
That's it! Thanks DisneyMom15.

PharmD
07-31-2010, 11:44 AM
Disneymom15 answered most of it but as far as who to contact there will be a number on the flyer that they leave in your room for you to call and ask questions and then to make your reservation. We have been lucky enough to get a bounce back offer with free dining the last 2 years.

Pirate Granny
07-31-2010, 12:22 PM
Are they giving bounce back offers currently? I've gone in aug/sep for the last four years...had trouble on year finding the brochure...had to call the front desk.