PDA

View Full Version : Online Check in

Disney5+2
07-30-2010, 02:41 PM
I have made a building request for my reservation at POR. Am I better off checking in online or waiting until we get there? I know there are no guarantees, but what have others experienced? Thanks.

Strmchsr
07-30-2010, 03:51 PM
If it's really important then wait until you get there. The online check-in line is supposed to be for folks who just want to pick up their packet and go. If you might want to change your room around then go through the "normal" line. Of course, you could still go through the online check-in so that your packet is ready and then get in the "normal" line when you get there to check on your room status. Because the online line is supposed to be "express" they don't have as many folks working it which means when someone has special requests it can really tie everyone else up in that line.

Disney5+2
07-30-2010, 04:32 PM
When you do the online check in do they tell you your room # at that time?

Strmchsr
07-30-2010, 04:58 PM
No. When you do online check-in all you do is input your credit card and contact information so that you don't have to do that when you arrive. You can do online check in 10 days before arrival, but they generally don't assign rooms until 2-3 days before your arrival.