PDA

View Full Version : weather question

Bethis26fan
07-29-2010, 08:37 PM
Just wondering if anyone could help me with what the weather would be the first week of april. We are taking a 2 & 4 year old with us. We are going to buy clothes for them and was wondering what you wear most. I figure during the day it will be warm and cool of at night. We normal go the week after thanksgiving and that's how it is.

Strmchsr
07-30-2010, 08:08 AM
It's generally pretty comfortable during that time. Check the historic weather conditions page in Info Central and you can see exact conditions for your dates over the last few years. That will give you a better idea than subjective experience.

Jillirose
07-30-2010, 08:45 AM
We've been in April several times and it's generally hot, but we have experienced several cool days, - one pair of pants with a sweatshirt/jacket usually gets us by. That way, we can vary our shirts and the layers can be added or taken off.

We do pack socks/tennis shoes to wear if it's cold, somehow if our feet are warm, the rest of us follows!

The intercot weather link:

http://intercot.com/infocentral/weather/dailytemps.asp

Bethis26fan
07-30-2010, 09:33 AM
I did look and it's says 71 is the avg, but you know 71 where I live and 71 flordia could be diffrent 71. You know what I'm saying. Is is wet/dry humidty type thing.

Bethis26fan
07-30-2010, 09:34 AM
I was thinking shorts during the day and pants in the evening.

Strmchsr
07-30-2010, 10:33 AM
Is is wet/dry humidty type thing.

Humidity in April generally is not a factor. Florida will always be slightly more humid than a non-coastal place but the humidity only truly becomes a factor during summer (hot) and winter (it will "feel" colder due to humidity). Spring and fall aren't as big of a deal.