PDA

View Full Version : Refurbished Room at DL Hotel

Mousefever
07-29-2010, 12:57 AM
We checked into the Disneyland Hotel on Sunday to a happy surprise. I had booked a "premium" view, because that was all that was available when I booked. But when we checked in, we were told that only "standard" view rooms were available with two queens. Would we mind a standard room for $100 less per night, but a refurbished room? Well, I didn't have to think very long on that one! We were extremely happy with our room! Not only did we have a beautiful room, with the lovely carved headboard, complete with firework lights, but our standard view was a nice foliage view into Downtown Disney! I almost felt like staying in the room the entire time! The beds were very comfortable. My 12 year old son loved the plentiful amount of pillows and created a comfortable nest of them in his bed. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Amy

mouseketeer mom
07-29-2010, 07:33 AM
Glad to hear this ! We have a guarenteed refurbished room booked thru my husbands convention in 2 wks! I can't wait to see them!

NotaGeek
07-29-2010, 10:48 AM
We checked into the Disneyland Hotel on Sunday to a happy surprise. I had booked a "premium" view, because that was all that was available when I booked. But when we checked in, we were told that only "standard" view rooms were available with two queens. Would we mind a standard room for $100 less per night, but a refurbished room? Well, I didn't have to think very long on that one! We were extremely happy with our room! Not only did we have a beautiful room, with the lovely carved headboard, complete with firework lights, but our standard view was a nice foliage view into Downtown Disney! I almost felt like staying in the room the entire time! The beds were very comfortable. My 12 year old son loved the plentiful amount of pillows and created a comfortable nest of them in his bed. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Amy

How awesome! I am really looking forward to seeing the new room design in person ... did you take pics by chance? If so and you'd like me to put them in your report just shoot me a PM and I will give you my email address.

Thanks for the report! :thumbsup: