PDA

View Full Version : Best Unique Experience?!

exvagirl
07-28-2010, 11:02 PM
Everyone talks about how they loved this ride or that hotel, but Disney is also about those spontaneous moments that make a trip memorable...so, when replying to this post, talk about your BEST experience that was a once in a lifetime chance.

As for me, in Epcot, there was a small store in the Japan showcase that you could pick a clam and they would do an entire ritual to take the pearl out...I got mine set in a dolphin (favorite animal!) silver charm that I still wear alot today. Definitely my unique and memorable experience...YOUR TURN!!! :D

Rebecca (:

ibrowse17
07-28-2010, 11:08 PM
Watching my nephew's face on his first trip! It was like discovering Disney all over again:thumbsup:

Dragongirlx
07-29-2010, 03:31 AM
The first year we went and my sister and I were browsing in the Toy shop in the UK pavillion in Epcot. My sister had her back turned and didn't notice Eeyore creeping up behind her to give her a huge hug. The look on her face was wonderful.

Joannelet
07-29-2010, 07:09 AM
The best experience I had was when my son saw Mickey and Minnie Mouse for the first time. That moment just warms my heart. He loves them and wanted to eat their noses. :) He was only 7 months old at the time.
We went back after he was a year old and again had the same reaction.

exvagirl
07-29-2010, 10:51 AM
The first year we went and my sister and I were browsing in the Toy shop in the UK pavillion in Epcot. My sister had her back turned and didn't notice Eeyore creeping up behind her to give her a huge hug. The look on her face was wonderful.

This might be the funniest story yet! HAHAHA. ;) very special!

Ms. Mode
07-29-2010, 10:54 AM
My DD loves the villians, we were in HS one afternoon and saw Jafar, The Queen of Hearts and the Evil Queen signing autographs. DD ran over and got in line, when it was her turn the Evil Queen picked up a heart locket necklace my DD always wears and said, "I see you collect hearts too"....DD just loved that. :mickey: