PDA

View Full Version : Bohemian Resort at Celebration.....

kbean
07-28-2010, 07:44 PM
I just stumbled across this resort. Just wondering if anyone has stayed there? Is it as nice as it looks and sounds?

Friend of Figment
07-29-2010, 11:25 AM
Yes, it is wonderful. We just came back from a 4 night stay there and loved it. We went to relax and enjoy Celebration, but if you are planning to go to the parks eacch day, you will need a car.

TikiLounger
07-24-2011, 08:12 PM
The Bohemian IS wonderful. Yes. I agree. But. The transportation to the parks is not.

I stayed at the Bohemain for 3 nights.I feel that the service the hotel uses...WE Transport...is a rip off. I tried to use it to and from the parks, but they didn't live up to their promises. I waited at Epcot one night until well after closing and ended up paying 30 dollars for a cab back to Celebration, even though I was assured that my "round trip" transportation would be waiting for me. I called WE and was told I'd have to wait an hour and 45 mins for a ride back to Celebration. Awful, terrible service. Once they knew I had paid for the rides, they weren't interested in whether or not I got back to my hotel. Never again. WE Transport stinks.