PDA

View Full Version : Bread Pudding at Ohanas

Disneyfirsttimer
07-28-2010, 12:59 PM
Is there any way to get the bread pudding at Ohanas without going there for the meal - like just for dessert. For our upcoming trip, we are on the QSDP and not dining at Ohana. We love the bread pudding dessert. Can we get it to go or anything? Can it be ordered out?

Any suggestions?

MMFreak
07-28-2010, 05:05 PM
Unless things have changed it has been my experience that you cannot get take-out.

2MuchWDFun
07-28-2010, 05:53 PM
I have no first hand knowledge, but I was wondering if it is possible to order dessert at the bar??! or Kona--or ??

minnie-mouse
07-29-2010, 10:01 AM
I have seen the recipe for that Banana bread pudding dessert online. Search for it and you can make it yourself at home.

Pocahontas
07-29-2010, 11:43 AM
I would also love to know if you could just get dessert here, it's my favorite! I did print the recipe, but I haven't tried to make it yet. I just have a feeling I'm going to be very disappointed if it doesn't taste just like it does at 'Ohanas.

BrerGnat
07-29-2010, 01:00 PM
It's actually VERY easy to make at home. I have the recipe from the Delicious Disney cook book, bananas foster sauce and all (I am guilty of making JUST the sauce and pouring it over homemade waffles with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and calling it "dinner"). :blush:

And, no, you cannot get the bread pudding from 'Ohana as a takeout item. NOTHING from 'Ohana can be ordered "to go".