PDA

View Full Version : Bus Stops at All Stars question

Mary Chase
07-28-2010, 11:43 AM
I haven't stayed at the All Stars in a while and one thing I do remember is how crowded the bus seemed when we stayed at Movies (the only one we've ever stayed in). Question is - is the bus stop sequence still the same - I believe it always stopped first at Sports, then Music and then Movies (which may be why I had the crowd issue - being that we were the last stop and by the time it got to us it was always full). Can anyone tell me if the stops are still the same and if you have noticed getting seats easier on the bus if you stayed in one of the resorts with the 1st or 2nd stop? I would assume that would be the case - and am therefore considering Sports or Music - although I like the theming the best at Movies. Thanks in advance for any info/tips!

cajunmickey
07-28-2010, 08:01 PM
You are right about the order. We have stayed at sports and music never had a problem with the buses being to crowded when they got to the resort. I remember the hotels having different buses when it was really busy and only sharing buses during the slow part of the day.

lovinmesomedisney
07-28-2010, 09:22 PM
I have stayed at the All Stars for the past 7 years and was just there in April. As far back as I can recently remember, the buses are for the specific resorts. We stayed at Sports and the buses were all for Sports. I stayed at Movies and we also had our own buses. I go every September and like I said, was just there in April. Neither of these are crowded seasons, and yet each one of the All Star Resorts had their own buses. I never have had any problem with over crowded buses, with the exception of maybe after Illuminations or Wishes. The only bus that was shared was Downtown Disney.