PDA

View Full Version : How many rooms at each resort?

DisneyDINK
07-28-2010, 10:56 AM
Does anyone know of a page here or elsewhere on the web that shows the total number of rooms at each resort? (a further breakdown by room type would be really cool!) It would be nice to have all of the numbers on one page instead of having to look at each resort individually. I think I've managed to piece together a list of my own. I couldn't find the info on some of the DVC properties. When planning my trip I find it useful to know, for example the CR (1043) has 43% more rooms then the WL (728).

My next trip should be the last week of Jan 2011! :mickey: Show me the discounts!

MMFreak
07-28-2010, 11:55 AM
I sent you a PM.

Your calculation although useful to some degree really cannot be applied overall.

The number of rooms depends on the architecture of the building and the ambiance that WDW wanted to create.

Which really says nothing of the resort itself. I.e CSR has 1921 rooms with a total of 143.11 acres. However since this is a convention hotel it is hit or miss as to the level of people you will be competing with for say the buses or breakfast in the Peppermarket. Then you have POFQ that has 225 acres (that were developed) with 1,008 rooms. This resort has a very cozy feel and you feel very close to everything and it is actually bigger with less rooms.

Im just throwing my two cents in that when comparing resorts it is tough to do by just numbers. You have to look at the whole picture or better yet on your next visit take some time to visit all the resorts you are interested in for future visits and see which one appeals to you that way. This is what we did.