PDA

View Full Version : Xmas Parade Taping: Saturday And Sunday? Or only Saturday

MidnTPK
07-27-2010, 03:27 PM
The subject says it all: do they usually tape the parade on just Saturday, or does it go into Sunday as well?

Thanks!

Strmchsr
07-27-2010, 04:21 PM
Friday is used for the musical acts in front of the castle, Saturday is the parade during the morning and afternoon and then Sunday is used as a rain make up day and for any reshoots they need to do.

Katzateer
07-27-2010, 06:57 PM
My daughter is in the parade and the taping the first weekend of Dec. is Friday and Saturday time to be announced at a later date. Sunday is reserved in case of bad weather and/or video issues. The girls have to be available from early, early Friday morning until 3pm Sunday. If things go smoothly, they are done by Sat. afternoon.

Katzateer
07-27-2010, 07:01 PM
Friday is used for the musical acts in front of the castle, Saturday is the parade during the morning and afternoon and then Sunday is used as a rain make up day and for any reshoots they need to do.

:blush:Sorry I didn't read your answer before I did mine. I have been dealing with Disney dining all day and am a little:crazy:

sorcerer fan
07-27-2010, 07:20 PM
that weekend is just a good weekend to stay away from the MK. do the rest of the parks instead.

Donald's Girl
07-27-2010, 10:52 PM
I disagree about staying away from MK that weekend. We've found that since everybody seems to be trying to get on TV, other than right on Main Street, the park is quiet and we've been able to get on all the rides without any problem.

Camping Mom
07-27-2010, 11:13 PM
I always wondered when they taped. A friend of mine text me last year and asked where we were sitting because she was watching on TV. I just started laughing. I hated to disappoint her, but.....