PDA

View Full Version : When do your dining credits start & end?

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-25-2010, 09:10 PM
My sis & I were having a discussion and disagreed on how the dining credits worked. We are checking into POFQ on 8/15 and out on 8/20. I said that our dining credits start on 8/15 and end at midnight on 8/20. This gives us 6 days of dining credits. She said we only get 5 days worth because we are only staying 5 nights. Who's correct?

gerald72
07-25-2010, 09:18 PM
You are.
You can start using them as soon as you check in and get the room keys.
The credits expire midnight of the day you check out.
So you have one more day than the number of nights you stay.

egospotter
07-25-2010, 09:22 PM
You can use them all six days but the number of credits is equal to the number of nights you are staying so you get 5 of each type of credit not 6.

HoosierDisneyFan
07-25-2010, 09:34 PM
You can start using your dining credits right when you arrive at WDW but you get credits per each night stay (not for each day).

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-25-2010, 09:40 PM
:ditto: Exactly!

You will have 5 sets of credits (one for each night), but you will have 6 days to use them.

darthmacho
07-27-2010, 03:02 PM
Wow! Great question! We're staying for 10 days and 9 nights, so I assumed the same thing. I've made 9 sit down reservations and assumed I had one to spare. So what is the final verdict?

It will be good for planning purposes to know, but let's face it, if we have to pay out of pocket for a few meals, what's the harm. after all, we're eating for free for nearly the entire trip! :mickey:

darthmacho
07-27-2010, 03:04 PM
Just looked at my dining credits on my official WDW documents, and it says 1 credit PER NIGHT. For me that means 9, NOT 10.

Thank goodness for Intercot once again! :mickey:

Seasonscraps
07-27-2010, 04:47 PM
My sis & I were having a discussion and disagreed on how the dining credits worked. We are checking into POFQ on 8/15 and out on 8/20. I said that our dining credits start on 8/15 and end at midnight on 8/20. This gives us 6 days of dining credits. She said we only get 5 days worth because we are only staying 5 nights. Who's correct?

You are both partially correct.

You will be able to use your credits from the time you check in until midnight of the day you check out.

The number of credits you receive will be per night. Assuming you are on the regular dining plan, you will each have 5TS, 5CS and 5S to use while you are there.