PDA

View Full Version : Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, or Disney Quest

magicjasb
07-25-2010, 10:55 AM
I just found some old tickets that still have Water Park or Disney Quest days left on them. We have never done either and we are trying to decide what to do. We have 5 kids ranging in age from 1-12. I would love to hear people's opinions. Thanks.:mickey:

LVT
07-25-2010, 12:37 PM
Waterpark. Blizzard beach family tube would be a blast.

clausjo
07-29-2010, 11:50 AM
I would say the water parks would be your best option. You can easily spend an entire day there and there's something for the entire family, even the very little ones. Your younger children may get bored with DQ much faster than the older ones. Plus, I can't see spending an entire day there, I think it's more like 1/2 a day or an evening thing.

joonyer
07-29-2010, 12:56 PM
I'd also opt for a waterpark if I was in your shoes. I love Blizzard Beach's family raft ride "Teamboat Springs" It's fantastic Fun!

Gibbs
07-29-2010, 01:53 PM
I vote for Typhoon Lagoon! They have the best wave pool and we just love the atmosphere!!

Cdn Disney Dad
07-30-2010, 01:24 PM
Ditto on the waterparks. I'd also recommend Blizzard Beach.....:mickey:

Giggy
09-22-2010, 12:02 PM
To me all 3 are unmissable. The water parks we normally give half a day before moving on to somewhere else such as Fantasmic or Disney Quest for the evening.

If you have a spare day where you are deciding which to do then why not combine the water park of your choice during the day and then head to Disney Quest if you have enough Water parks and more days? As you have young children in the group you probably won't want to stay out too late, however if you move across from the water park to Disney Quest around 3-4pm you could check both out.

Have fun. :mickey: