PDA

View Full Version : Semi split stay ?

Disney4us2
07-23-2010, 05:19 PM
DD and I are flying in on Dec 1st. We arrive at 4:30 pm. We are staying at ASMO just for one night. The next day we check into CBR.

What is the best way to do things? Is it better to take a taxi over to the CBR with the luggage, or have bell services bring it over? I will also have my walker with us as well.

I will be checking out very early in the AM to go over to CBR and get our package components, tickets/dining/ scooter etc. I know the room won't be ready at that time, and that's fine with us.

Thanks for your input and suggestions.:mickey:

faline
07-23-2010, 06:17 PM
Just my personal preference - when we've done this, we've just brought all our luggage with us via taxi. Disney will transport your luggage for you but likely not until later in the day. If, on the off chance my room is ready early, I'd rather have my things with me.

Seasonscraps
07-23-2010, 10:48 PM
I agree with Linda. I would cab it over myself especially since you will be heading over there first thing anyway.

Enjoy your trip!

KAT1811
07-24-2010, 11:38 AM
I'm with Linda and Christine! We did the same thing last year with one night at POP before we checked into OKW the next morning. We called for a taxi, loaded everything up and just stored everything with bell services at OKW until our room was ready. Good luck!!! :mickey:

CleveRocks
07-25-2010, 01:13 PM
I agree with Linda. I would cab it over myself especially since you will be heading over there first thing anyway.

Enjoy your trip!EXACTLY!

You have to go there anyway, so you might as well bring your stuff.

Disney4us2
07-25-2010, 01:26 PM
Can't fight logic. Thanks everyone. I will just take a taxi and store our bags at bell services.

Will they take the luggage to the room when it is ready or do I need to call them to bring it to the room?

Seasonscraps
07-25-2010, 01:37 PM
You'll need to call them when you get back into your room. Only ME service puts bags in your room when you are not present.

CleveRocks
07-26-2010, 07:41 AM
You'll need to call them when you get back into your room. Only ME service puts bags in your room when you are not present.Exactly.

Bell Services will expect the opportunity to be tipped. With the Disney's Magical Express luggage, the Bell Services CMs receive a tip payment from Disney itself, so that's why you don't need to be present when your DME luggage is delivered.