PDA

View Full Version : Food Courts?

DisneyLuver91
07-23-2010, 04:58 PM
What time do the food courts at the resorts open?

jillluvsdisney
07-23-2010, 06:22 PM
The Polynesian, Grand Floridian and Contemporary are open 24 hours. The service is limited to cooler type items after 11 pm like pre made sandwiches and salads.

Your best bet on all the others would be to clicl on the resort tab on the INTERCOT home page. Each resort has their hours listed. Some ar 6 am, others are 630 or 7 am.
Some open at 6 but only for cold food. The grills don'tpen until 7 am. It all depends on where you are staying.

DisneyLuver91
07-24-2010, 06:24 AM
Thank you soooo much! My mom and I want to do morning EMH for AK, but can't survive without our morning coffee. :mcoffee:

Darbylew
07-24-2010, 11:01 AM
I think they close at 11 pm but stay open most
pf the time until midnight with limited food
items.

KAT1811
07-28-2010, 10:18 AM
Thank you soooo much! My mom and I want to do morning EMH for AK, but can't survive without our morning coffee. :mcoffee:

We spent one night at POP last year before moving to OKW. The first morning in Disney DS (then 8 months) and I left the rest of the crew (3DDs and DH) sleeping in the room and took a nice quiet predawn stroll to the food court for coffee. We had to wait a bit as they didn't open until 6 but it wasn't too long. When we moved to OKW however, we found out on our day 1 predawn stroll that the quick service location at OKW didn't open until 7am! AHHHH luckily I found a very nice CM walking around very early and he went and got me a cup of coffee from where the employees brew their own coffee. He was very sweet. From that morning on I made darn sure I got the coffee pot all set to brew the night before! Good luck!!!! My coffee is quite often my breakfast!

:coffee: