PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Price Increase?

mickclub1955
07-23-2010, 07:21 AM
I know last year on August 2 they raised the ticket prices. Does anyone know if there is going to be a ticket price increase this year? If this is in the wrong area, please move to the right one. Thanks. Just curious, I would like to buy my tickets before they go up.:confused:

faline
07-23-2010, 08:44 AM
Disney has raised ticket prices in the past in August. When they've done this, they've provided very little advance notice to the increase. If you can afford your tickets now, you might want to hedge against this possibility, and buy them now.

DizneyRox
07-23-2010, 09:17 AM
If they are going up on the 1st (as many suspect) we probably won't hear grumblings about it until maybe Wednesday next week.

Barely any notice, if you need tickets, I'd get them now. No harm, but if you miss the window, you're probably looking at about a 5% increase. 5% is a random guess, just going by previous increases.

mickclub1955
07-23-2010, 06:54 PM
Thank you. I was afraid of that. I will actually be at the "World" next week. Buying new tickets there will be more expensive than buying them online so I guess I'll bite the bullet and go ahead and do it.:thumbsup:

Mickey91
07-24-2010, 02:48 PM
It would be nice if they would give us a break one year. Prices are already high enough.

Tekneek
07-24-2010, 03:03 PM
It would be nice if they would give us a break one year. Prices are already high enough.

Your post probably lights the fuse for the 'Disney can charge whatever they want...', 'Don't go if it is too expensive...', and 'Disney is a business and needs to charge whatever they can get...' type of posts. :ill:

Maybe I can just say that we already know those things.

The first time they sprung this (in 2006, I think?) it really surprised people.

JPL
07-24-2010, 03:52 PM
I look at it this way we all know they will not go down so to be safe purchase the tickets when you can afford them.

Mickey91
07-24-2010, 05:01 PM
The first time they sprung this (in 2006, I think?) it really surprised people.

What shocks me most is that people accept it. Not so much the prices as the about face Disney has made in their relationship with its victims..er guests.

I look at it this way we all know they will not go down so to be safe purchase the tickets when you can afford them.
I don't want to, but I agree.