PDA

View Full Version : do you think late october would be really busy?

dyin tago
07-22-2010, 12:32 PM
hi

noticed that free dining is still available for october 22-30th. do you think this time would be a whole lot busier than september 4-14th?

we are considering changing to late october so we have a bit more comfortable weather.:mickey:

3AMommy
07-22-2010, 03:54 PM
We have been in both Sept and Oct. and I would say that the crowds were pretty comparable during both trips.

Still hot that time of year, but you might have less hurricane worries in Oct.
:party::party::party:
Either way, YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!
:party::party::party:
Have a great time, and say "hi" to Mickey for me!

We'll be there in December!

3AMommy:magic:

Seasonscraps
07-22-2010, 04:05 PM
I think it might be a little busier in October - there's the Food & Wine Fesitval at EPCOT and the Halloween parties in the MK. We are going the 19th - 23rd so I hope it's not that bad with nice weather :) We usually go in mid-september and the park crowds are practically non-existant although the TS restaurants are pretty much booked.

Daisy'sMom
07-22-2010, 04:39 PM
We are spending a week with family starting Oct 28th. As of today, we have 97 days and 15 hours til we leave. Of course, we might drive over for a day or two before that.:mickey:

BriarRose0708
07-22-2010, 04:42 PM
I was there last year around that time while Free Dining was offered and didn't notice any difference in crowds from previous trips in October. Food and Wine Festival and MNSSHP may increase crowds but I recommend to stay away from EPCOT on the weekends and try to go to the Party on a weeknight. You shouldn't expect Holiday size crowds but it also won't be completely dead, either.

tinklover
07-22-2010, 08:15 PM
hi

noticed that free dining is still available for october 22-30th. do you think this time would be a whole lot busier than september 4-14th?

we are considering changing to late october so we have a bit more comfortable weather.:mickey:
where did you see that it was available til the 30th? I have searched and only found til oct 28th. if you could point me in the right direction this would help me possibly get free dining.

Thanks in advance

RedSoxFan
07-23-2010, 08:20 AM
We went a couple of years ago in late October. It was busy; not not too bad. We had gone the previous two times during Thanksgiving so compared to that, the crowds were low. The weather was nice --- not overly hot.