PDA

View Full Version : Yet another coffee post

klb
07-21-2010, 02:06 PM
Hi All!
Does anyone recall whether the Swan and Dolphin have a full service Starbucks or if they just brew Starbucks coffee? If it's the latter, I might have to break down and get a mipressi TWIST for the trip :secret:
Thanks,
--kerry

JPL
07-21-2010, 09:49 PM
I'm not 100% sure nut I believe they just use Starbucks coffee if I remember correctly.

Mickey'sGirl
07-22-2010, 07:59 AM
Hi All!
Does anyone recall whether the Swan and Dolphin have a full service Starbucks or if they just brew Starbucks coffee? If it's the latter, I might have to break down and get a mipressi TWIST for the trip :secret:
Thanks,
--kerry
If I didn't have a decent coffee maker in my room, I would take my press and make my own. Honestly, you can get a really fabulous stainless press for under $60, and take it anywhere you go. :thumbsup:

PETE FROM NYC
07-22-2010, 01:32 PM
I enjoy a decent cup of coffee, not the brown water served at most WDW locations. I do not like Starbucks, their coffee always tastes burnt to me, as do most other "gourmet coffees".
This September we are staying in a 1 BR at BLT, asnd I will be bringing a can of Chock full Of nuts with me, so for a change, I can finally enjoy coffee at WDW.

klb
07-22-2010, 02:28 PM
Thanks everyone. I think bringing our own might be the way to go.

SBETigg
07-22-2010, 02:45 PM
There is a coffee place at the Swan. I think maybe it used to be a Starbucks, but it is not listed as Starbucks now. I would guess that they have good coffee, though. I'll know for sure next week.