PDA

View Full Version : Looking for information on Haunted Carriage Ride (@ WL?)

Canuck Park Hopper
07-21-2010, 12:19 AM
We are looking for information about an event that may (or may not) take place at WL during the fall - a Haunted Carriage Ride. If I understand correctly, it is a horse-drawn tour through the woods accompanied with a narrator telling stories of Ichabod Crane, the Headless Horsemen, etc.

Does anyone know of this event or where additional details can be found?

Thanks
:jack:

Disneymom201
07-21-2010, 07:36 AM
I booked the Haunted Carriage ride by calling
(407) WDW-PLAY. It is actually located at The Cabins of Fort WIlderness, not Wilderness Lodge. I initally read about this experience on another site (not Disney official). If you call the number above they should be able to help you. I do know that a few carriages run every 30 minutes throughout the night and the cost is $60.00.
We have never done this before, but are very excited to do something different this year...especially to get into the Halloween spirit :)

2005 - 2007 Off Property
2008 Grand Floridian
2009 Wilderness Lodge
October 2010 Surprise trip for the kids to ALK!!!!

faline
07-21-2010, 08:37 AM
It is at Fort Wilderness - not Wilderness Lodge and, as I understand it, carriages leave from in front of Pioneer Hall.

yjgirl32
07-21-2010, 11:34 AM
Sounds cool. Might have to call ask about possible dates. Thanks for the info.

4disneynuts
07-21-2010, 09:43 PM
The haunted carriage ride is at Fort Wilderness and leaves over near the horse barn. We took our DD on this in 2008 and we still talk about how much fun it was. It is really worth the money and I am sure you will enjoy yourselves.:mpumpkin: