PDA

View Full Version : Egypt- New 2011 Itinerary for Adventures by Disney

Tink1
07-20-2010, 08:18 PM
New 2011 Itinerary for Adventures by Disney

Visit the land of pyramids, pharaohs and ancient treasures next year with Adventures by Disney®. The new exotic Egyptian itinerary joins other unforgettable worldwide destinations in 2011.

Here are some of the highlights of the 8- and 10-day Egypt itineraries:

•Ride a camel at the Great Pyramids of Gizah, tour the Pharoah’s Boat Museum and come nose-to-nose with the Sphinx
•Learn to make papyrus and write your name in Egyptian hieroglyphics
•Enjoy three days of leisurely cruising on the Nile River from Aswan to Luxor, discovering ancient temples, tombs and treasures
•Shop and dine in the colorful Khan el-Khalili Market, Cairo’s ancient souk
•Experience the Nile on a felucca – the traditional sailing craft that have plied the river’s waters for thousands of years
•Travel with a licensed Egyptologist through ancient monuments and wonders of Egypt
•Junior Adventurers explore the Egyptian Museum while playing the Art Detective Game, The Case of the Missing Mummy.

Bookings open on July 21, 2010, so book early for the lowest rates of the season and best availability.

Contact Magical Journeys (https://www.magicaljourneystravel.com/abd.html) today!

DVC2004
07-20-2010, 11:59 PM
Wow- now that would be the experience of a lifetime!

KylesMom
07-22-2010, 01:08 AM
Goodness, Nanci - you just posted my family's dream vacation - or at least DS' and mine!

I promised DS this one when I was retired & he was paying for it we'd go - when he was about 5 years old at the time! :D Truly, I'm not joking . . . we agreed that some day we would do this.

What a cool experience this would be with Disney. :cool:

IamBelle
07-30-2010, 09:25 AM
This has to be my dream trip! I have been amazed by Egypt as long as I can remember...this sounds amazing!! I'm saving up!!