PDA

View Full Version : Bounce Back Deals

Ms. Mode
07-20-2010, 11:34 AM
When you go to a WDW resort they have the 40% off deal it you schedule a vacation prior to check out. Do you have to schedule for the same resort to get the deal, or can you pick any resort at that time?

Strmchsr
07-20-2010, 12:23 PM
You can pick any resort if there is an offer. It's not always a percentage, and there's not always one offered. For instance, we went in May but the bounceback only went through the end of 2010 so we couldn't use it to book our 2011 trip.

greengeen
07-20-2010, 12:26 PM
You can pick a resort but it may not be "available" - we wanted to bounce back to BCV but could only get BWV (close enough). Same thing with dates - the dates have to be "available" for this offer. So there are some limiting factors, but still plenty of dates and places to choose from for most folks!

Polynesian Dweller
07-20-2010, 03:38 PM
As others have said, the offer is what it says it is on the sheet you will find in your room. It may be a percentage or not. It may be a tiered percentage i.e. more at deluxes and less at values. It maybe only for some resorts in a class. It really depends on what they are offering at the time. On one of our trips, there was a different offer at the beginning than in the last two days. By the way, once the offer shown in the last two days was in effect that was the one you had to accept, but I would think even that might not be written in stone.

So, all you can really do is read the sheet when you get there and then decide. If it allows you to change hotels then you will be able to. Wish one could be more certain but that's business and Disney can offer what it chooses to for its business reasons.

Buttercup
07-22-2010, 09:35 AM
Yes I was disappointed that we couldn't get a bounceback offer for our next trip in 2011. They were only taking reservations until the end of 2010. I guess they're trying to encourage people to come back more than once per year.