PDA

View Full Version : Universal Tickets- Discounts?

DVC2004
07-20-2010, 11:01 AM
Does anyone know of any available discounts for tickets for non-FL residents? I heard AAA offers discount tickets but I can't find any info on the specifics without signing up for a memebrship. Also, does Universal offer APs for non-FL residents?

DVC2004
07-20-2010, 12:38 PM
Guys- I called my local AAA. If anyone is interested, the specs are:

- 3 day/2 parks per day for $139/adult (like 1 day free he said)
-2 day, 1 park per day for $117/adult
(think US has it cheaper online at $109/adult for this one)

However if anyone has info on non-FL resident APs or other places that may sell discounted legit tix let me know!

John
07-20-2010, 12:42 PM
The obvious place is the official ticket center - our sponsor. By using them, you support INTERCOT and our ability to bring the magic to you. Please remember to always click thru the links on our site to visit any of our sponsors - otherwise, we don't get credit.

Something that throws people off on pricing is that OTC's listed prices INCLUDE TAX - unlike say - Disney who lists the prices without tax. Keep in mind when comparing.

The 3 day - two park (which is a two day with a free day included) is $145 - tax included. 2 Day - 2 Park is $119 Adult - tax included.

http://www.officialticketcenter.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=tickets&refer=TC21LBC

DVC2004
07-20-2010, 11:55 PM
Thanks! Duh to me!