PDA

View Full Version : How to get to MK from Ft. Wilderness for early breakfast?

FLDisneyMom
07-19-2010, 01:47 PM
We were able to get at Castle breakfast reservation at 8:05 and now I am trying to figure out how to get there. The boat runs 1/2 hour prior to opening (which would be 8:30), so that won't work. So the question comes down to, take the boat to the contemporary and then the monorail or the bus to the ticket and transportation center and then the monorail?

Are there other options?:confused:

Thank you all for your help.

KylesMom
07-19-2010, 01:50 PM
take the boat to the contemporary and then the monorail or the bus to the ticket and transportation center and then the monorail?
I believe the resort (Ft.W to CR) boat should start running around 7 am - the time that Chef Mickey's opens for breakfast. I would totally skip the monorail and use the walking path from CR to the MK gates once you arrive there. It usually takes us less than 10 minutes to make it from CR to MK. :mickey:

FLDisneyMom
07-19-2010, 02:39 PM
KylesMom - Thank you for that option, I had forgotten what a short walk it is from the contemporary to MK.

Thanks for the Idea.

KAT1811
07-19-2010, 02:40 PM
I believe the resort (Ft.W to CR) boat should start running around 7 am - the time that Chef Mickey's opens for breakfast. I would totally skip the monorail and use the walking path from CR to the MK gates once you arrive there. It usually takes us less than 10 minutes to make it from CR to MK. :mickey:

:ditto: Have fun!!!!

kemps@wdw
07-21-2010, 10:31 PM
Your boat hook-up to CR should be available as early as 7am. It would proably just as fast to walk to MK from CR as to take alternate transportation.