PDA

View Full Version : Demineralized water (Aquafina )

PalMickey
07-19-2010, 12:42 AM
Can anybody tell me where I could buy demineralized water on Disney property, I will be staying at Wilderness Lodge in august and I need this kind of water for my CEPAP (breathing aid for sleeping)and since I am travelling by plane I can't bring any water on the plane.

DizneyRox
07-19-2010, 06:24 AM
Disney sells Dasani on property. It's good for me, I didn't like the taste of Aquafine, but that doesn't do you any good. I think Garden Grocer will deliver it though, you may be able to pick up a supply at the airport too. Aquafina is pretty popular if I recall correctly.

BrerGnat
07-19-2010, 12:56 PM
If all you need is water, just ship yourself some via UPS from home prior to your trip. That way, you can send yourself the big bottles (1 gallon size) that you can buy here at Target/Walmart to use in your machine. Less bottle waste that way, and you can probably save quite a bit of $$$ by simply using Distilled water which is far cheaper than Aquafina.

Nini
07-19-2010, 07:17 PM
I know that you asked for where you can get it on property, but just on the chance that this could apply, we schedule a grocery stop with our car people (Quicksilver :thumbsup:) to get distilled water for my husband's cpap.

Denise