PDA

View Full Version : Bike rentals and toddlers on Castaway Cay

BoricuaBell
07-19-2010, 12:19 AM
Hi guys!

Does anyone know if there are bikes where my 2-1/2 year old can ride with me on Castaway Cay, or do they have tricycles for him??? He doesn't know how to ride tricycles yet.

Thanks! :mickey:

Scar
07-19-2010, 09:57 AM
I don't remember seeing any tricycles.

From the DCL website:

Take off on a delightful two-wheeled adventure amidst Disney's private island oasis. Traverse tropical terrain and winding offshore paths at your own leisure as you pedal your way around the island in a fun-filled exploration like no other.

Ride along the air strip and turn off-road at one of two nature trails. Take a breather as you "park" your bike and climb the new observation tower for a breathtaking view of the island. Continue on to the picture-perfect vantage point at Serenity Bay, and discover much more of Castaway Cay!

Additional Information

Children must be able to ride a bicycle and are required to wear helmets. Child seats are available.
Bicycles are available to rent on an hourly basis and can be picked up at Goofy's Sandlot Bike Rentals, at the far end of Family Beach.
To complete both nature trails trails, Guests will ride a distance of approximately 1.5 miles across flat terrain.
This rental is operated by Disney Cruise LineŽ .
But I must ask... If he doesn't know how to ride a tricycle, why would you want to rent one?

BoricuaBell
07-19-2010, 01:43 PM
Hi!

Thanks for the information! It's great!

As for your question, that is why I asked if there were tricycles instead of a baby seat, so that I could cancel the reservation if he couldn't ride with me. :thumbsup: